08 May 2009

Funnies from Campaign Trail - Craigslist Singles Ad

Hi, I'm single. And I'm a transferable vote.

I'm modern, fair, responsive and accountable. I'm a good listener.

You can look at pictures of me here: www.stv.ca

I'm looking for someone who can make me feel real. Right now, I often feel like I'm only an idea. If you believe in me, and support me, I know I can come alive and make a difference in your life.

I'm new to Canada, but I'm friendly and I'm hoping I'll fit in here. I've made many friends in Australia, Ireland, Malta, Scotland, New Zealand, Cambridge and Minneapolis.

Your current partner probably doesn't listen to you or respond to your needs. But I will. I'll listen, I'll give you choices, and you'll get what you want.

Let's meet up. How about Tuesday May 12th?

Location: BC
It's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests.

Recommend this post