1. Since the provinces aren't moving, or moving fast enough, to eliminate all trade barriers within Canada (aka, adopt TILMA agreements which allow out-of-province businesses to challenge the awarding of municipal contracts), Harper & Co. are working to bring NAFTA down on communities instead.
2. Raitt-gate and the Chalk River fiasco. It's not just the leaving behind of documents that's at issue but what the documents revealed.
3. Silver loaned to Ottawa from Buckingham Palace auctioned-off.
4. Gold from the Canadian Mint misplaced.
5. Ottawa ordered by Federal Court to return Abousfian Abdelrazik home.
Recommend this post